There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 15.5mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
- DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
Specialized Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ 2021
FRAME E5 Aluminum, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds, reflective graphics FORK Future Shock 1.5, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, carbon fork SEAT BINDER Integrated w/ frame
STEM Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD-W mount HANDLEBARS Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm GRIPS Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on SADDLE Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm SEATPOST Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 27.2mm
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, SGS Cage, 12-speed SHIFT LEVERS Shimano SLX, Rapidfire Plus, 12-speed, w/o OGD CASSETTE Shimano SLX, Hyperglide+, 12-speed, 10-45t CHAIN Shimano SLX, 12-speed, w/Quick Link CRANKSET Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset CHAINRINGS Praxis, 44t, 104BCD
RIMS DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth FRONT HUB Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h REAR HUB Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h SPOKES DT Swiss Industry FRONT TYRE Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm REAR TYRE Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
MOTOR Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor UI/REMOTE Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth® BATTERY Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh CHARGER Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
PEDALS Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors HEADLIGHT Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V TAILLIGHT Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V KICKSTAND Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount RACK Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg FENDERS Specialized DryTech, Aluminum BELL Simple bell
FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice