Specialized Stumpjumper EVO LTD 2021
What do you get when you pair a 29-inch front wheel with a 27.5-inch rear wheel? The Stumpjumper EVO LTD, that’s what. With all of the traction and handling benefits of a 29er, but with a smaller, more maneuverable rear wheel, this mullet setup suits a more jibby, playful style. It’s right at home at the bike park, and is a total blast to cut loose with on the trail.
To enhance its 29/27.5” get-rowdy wheel setup, the Stumpjumper EVO LTD features a RockShox Super Deluxe Plus Coil shock out back, paired with a Zeb Select Plus fork. Top it off with 30mm-wide alloy wheels and a SRAM Eagle drivetrain and the LTD is ready to party.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we’ve made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, we have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of water storage – the same size as a small water bottle – hidden in your downtube.
FRAME FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, Mixed Wheel Trail Geometry with S-Sizing and 27.5-specific link, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel SWAT Increased-volume SWAT™ Door integration with 22oz SWAT™ Bladder SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6
REAR SHOCK RockShox Super Deluxe Select Plus Coil, external rebound adjust, open/threshold lever, S1: 210x50mm, S2-S6: 210x55mm FORK RockShox Zeb Select Plus, DebonAir, Charger 2.1 RC damper with rebound adjust, and low-speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 160mm of travel
STEM Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp GRIPS Diety, Supracush, Black SADDLE Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails SEATPOST OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)
FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm REAR BRAKE SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
REAR DERAILLEUR Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed SHIFT LEVERS SRAM X01, trigger, 12-speed CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed CRANKSET SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm CHAINRINGS Steel, 30T
RIMS Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready FRONT HUB Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h REAR HUB Roval Traverse, DT Swiss 370 internals, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h SPOKES DT Swiss Competition Race FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3" REAR TIRE Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 27.5 x 2.3" INNER TUBES Standard, Presta Valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice