Specialized Fuse Expert 29 2021
The Fuse Expert 29 thriving on the kind of technical trails that make other hardtails cry. The top-shelf Fuse Expert 29 brings all of that to play with its light-yet-burly M4 aluminum chassis and a component package that takes a beating and comes back for more.
ROWDY BY DESIGN
The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube gives you the clearance to throw the bike around on tight trails. And while this Fuse's 29x2.6 tires give it a precise, nimble feel, the frame is also compatible with 27.5+ wheels and tires.
If you fail to nail the geometry, advanced materials and innovative designs still amount to nothing out on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
TAKES A BEATING
• 130-millimeters of plush suspension courtesy of a Fox Float 34 Rythm fork.
• Stout Trail SL wheelset is light yet fends off abuse.
• Shimano SLX 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity yet lets you tackle big climbs without coughing up a lung.
- 130-millimeters of plush suspension courtesy of a Fox Float 34 Rythm fork.
- Shimano SLX 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity yet lets you tackle big climbs without coughing up a lung.
- Stout Trail SL wheelset is light yet fends off abuse.
Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, adjustable dropout, SS compatible, tapered head tube, internal cable routing
FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm Kabolt axle, 44mm offset, 130mm of travel
Shimano MT410-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline
Alloy SL, disc only, double-wall, 29mm internal width, 28h, tubeless ready
Standard, Presta valve
Butcher, GRID, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Purgatory, GRID, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Shimano SLX, M7120 12spd
Shimano, BB-MT800, Threaded
Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd
Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t
Shimano SLX, M7100 w/Quicklink
Shimano Deore, M6100 4-piston , 180mm
Shimano Deore, M6100 4-piston , 160/180mm
Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm / 780mm width, 31.8mm
Specialized Trail Grips
Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M: 120mm, L/XL: 150mm Travel