The Fuse Comp 29 punches way above its weight class thanks to a light-yet-burly M4 aluminum chassis, frame geometry that lends the bike both playfulness and capability, and parts that withstand a serious flogging.
ROWDY BY DESIGN
The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube improves maneuverability. And while this Fuse's 29x2.6 tires give it a precise, nimble feel, the M4 aluminum frame is also compatible with 27.5+ wheels and tires.
If you fail to nail the geometry, advanced materials and innovative designs still amount to nothing on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
BUILT TO SHRED
• 130-millimeters of plush suspension courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
• Highlights include powerful Shimano M4100 disc brakes and a TranzX dropper post.
• Shimano Deore M6100 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- 130-millimeters of plush suspension courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
- Highlights include powerful Shimano M4100 disc brakes and a TranzX dropper post.
- Shimano Deore M6100 drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
Specialized Fuse Comp 29 2021
Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, adjustable dropout, SS compatible, tapered head tube, internal cable routing
RockShox Recon RL, air spring, 46mm offset, 130mm of travel
Shimano MT410-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
Shimano MT410-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline
Alloy SL, disc only, double-wall, 29mm internal width, 28h, tubeless ready
Standard, Presta valve
Butcher, GRID, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Purgatory, GRID, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Stout Pro, forged alloy
BSA for 24mm spindle
Shimano Deore, M6100, 12pd, Shadow Plus
Shimano Deore M6100, 12spd w/Hyperglide+, 10-51t
KMC X12EPT, 12-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
Shimano M4100, 4-piston, 200/180mm
Shimano M4100, 2-piston, 180/160mm
Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm / 780mm width, 31.8mm
Specialized Trail Grips
Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M: 120mm, L/XL: 150mm Travel